Tuesday 8 September 2009

Still

So as you can tell i have still kept this blog and seem to still be posting (not so much during Ramadan). Even managed to jazz it up a little which I'm proud of myself for doing. Sometimes i feel sooooo technologically illiterate and incompetent. But the problem is I LOVE MY GADGETS! anything technical, i love to buy and spend hours fiddling around with it until i figure out how it works. I know you're probably thinking well read the manual...yes that's the most obvious answer but then there would be no challenge. Even with simple things like this i need to challenge myself and figure it out, if i don't... well that's another story all in itself! Just saw this really cool device which looks like a pen and writes like a pen but it has a clip that you attach to the paper that you are writing on and then all you do is get the clip take off the lid and it becomes a USB, pop it into the computer and voila... everything you have written down is now on your computer... Cant wait! Tomorrow, I'm off to buy it to see if it really is as good as it sounds! Dubai here i come!

2 comments:

edibe @ edbdesigns said...

okay, hope it works this time... :)

You know, I would be interested to read about your life in the Emirates... Even photos of places you've been to... Just an example along with other stuff... :)

I'm happy to read your posts...

Saara said...

Thanks Edibe, Will put some pics up of this place inshaAllah... focus on different aspects of the UAE i guess!