Friday 18 September 2009

Shopping

Anyone that has been to the UAE or Dubai in particular always talks about the shopping, don't get me wrong the shopping is good (of course depending on the Aussie dollar) but for me what is more fascinating is the shopping centre itself... they are unique and one of a kind! The closes thing that comes to it is Westfield Doncaster and that is just what a normal shopping centre looks like still. Here, we have aquariums, ski slopes, boats, and all types of unbelievable stuff that they stuff inside the shopping centre.


Indian Court - Ibn Battuta Mall



Aquarium - Dubai Mall


Persian Court - Ibn Batutta Mall


Fountain - Dubai Mall


Ski Slope - Emirates Mall


Ski Slope - Emirates Mall

2 comments:

edibe @ edbdesigns said...

oh my oh my!!! Sareh, thanks for the photos; I've always heard about the shopping malls but had never seen photos like this... it's a little over the top but nonetheless WOW :)

Saara said...

You're welcome love, the pics are all for you =)) My uselss thoughts seems to have become UAE diaries... lol