Monday 17 August 2009

Part 5 - work & ppl

OK, so i started back at work today and i started with this really positive attitude and rearing to go. Sometimes i wonder why do we even bother to work and sometimes i think i would be completely and utterly bored if i just stayed at home. No offense to anyone who stays at home, i think its quite admirable actually... i just don't think I'm a good housewife that's all. Sometimes i wish i was like some of the Turkish ladies whom manage to cook beautiful meals, keep the house spotless as anything and smelling of dettol (i love dettol and drench the floors with it) and yet still manage to raise beautiful, well mannered kids. Its not only Turkish ladies but they seem to be the majority of my friends. The meals they cook are to die for (just the thought of it has my mouth watering yum). After 7 years of marriage, i still cant do it all... but oh well inshaAllah one day i shall manage.

So back to work again! If anyone knows me well, they know that i am a straightforward person and cant be fake and pretentious and yet you see people around you who can be so fake. I know Allah is the ultimate judge but it gets on my nerves when people say one thing or talk about other people and then when u come across them they are acting like the person that they were backstabbing 2 seconds ago is their best friend... am i making any sense? I know what I'm trying to say but cant seem to express it properly. Anyhow, it frustrates me.. so i sat on the sidelines and watched all this stuff happening which was like a joke. I wish people could just be themselves and stop trying to be something that they're not. If only everyone was straight forward and didn't have broken pieces or evil intentions or thoughts or after anything other than to do their job... arrgghhh i think i have just confused anyone that actually reads this but its like an avalanche of emotions... I just want people around who are honest and with integrity and are straightforward and honest... It seems hard to trust anyone these days... c'est la vie!

No comments: